Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Christmas with G and G and Family

 Christmas night we went to my grandparents to have Christmas with the Maulden side of the family. I was excited because I got to see my cousin Lauren's new baby, Jack! He was 4 weeks old the first time I got to see him! He was born the day after her shower in November. He was four weeks early. So if he had come on schedule I would have gotten to see him his first week of life! But, things don't always go according to plan. But, needless to say! I loved getting to hold him and cuddle with him! He is just precious! 
We all meet at my grandparents in time to eat dinner and then open presents. Things were a little crazy with about 20 people, so there are not many pictures.
 Robert, Lauren, and me. 
 My very sweet grandparents who I just love!!
Payne and baby Jack! Payne wasn't really sure about holding him! I can't wait for them to grow up being best friends!!

1 comment:

Lauren McKnight said...

I hope they are best friends too!