Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Moving Day!

This past weekend we actually moved all the furniture, so now our house actually looks like a house. I haven't taken any pictures yet, but I will soon. My mom, dad, step-mom, Ryan's mom and dad, Allison and Baxter were all there to help us move. I only had one emotional break down during the whole thing but everything turned out great!
Sunday, was Easter and we got up and went to church. It was awesome. After church in the pouring rain we went back to the new house and had Easter lunch and ate on Ryan and I's new china!!! I loved it! The rest of the afternoon was laid back and I worked on homework.

We used Two Men and A Truck to move us. They were great! They even got the entertainment center in our bedroom after having to take it apart into about 10 pieces! After they got it all put it back together the man looked at me and said "I have been moving people for a long time, this by far was the hardest piece to get into a room and the heaviest piece a furniture I have ever moved." I just looked at him and smiled and said thanks!
Ryan and I after church.
The annual Easter photo!

1 comment:

Lauren McKnight said...

Yall have annual easter pictures? Funny! And cute! Can't wait to see your house! Email me your address...and directions just in case my GPS can't find it. Sometimes new construction isn't on there. Love you!