Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Presents and Cold Weather

Over the course of December I was asked by many people what kinds of gift are given to teachers. Well, I am going to answer that for you.

One of my favorite thing I got was my new notepads and the holder. I think I liked this one a lot because it had my new name on it.



Another thing that was really popular this year was gift cards. I received gift cards to Stone Mill, Pesto, Mason's, Visa GC and Bordino's. Also another popular thing was scarves. I received three. Here are pictures of two of them. The other one is black and fades into gray.


I also got hot chocolate mix and cups, cookies and a teacher sign, a Christmas tin full of popcorn, a Christmas notepad, chocolate, M and M's, apple bread mix, a reed diffuser, lotion, a magnet and a poinsettia.
Though what my favorite part of it all was just getting their family Christmas cards. I loved them. They are all hanging in my classroom and I don't plan on taking them down anytime soon.
I think that teachers appreciate whatever you give them. They are happy to just have the student's in their classroom. Thanks to all my students who gave me something. I love it all!



Fayetteville Weather!
Well....


ITS COLD!!!
This is what I saw on the 6 o'clock news. Check out Saturday's low! -5
I am sorry, but I don't do that kind of weather. I live in Arkansas, not Antarctica.
We are still waiting to hear about school tomorrow. I have made lessons plans either way it goes. I would love to sleep in, but man I miss those kids when I am not with them. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: